Ok so I have sort of stalled in my exploration of Web 2.0.... but I did finally make the big decision between LibraryThing and GoodReads to keep track of my book habit. I chose GoodReads and if I had to explain why I am not sure I really could come up with anything concrete except that I just like it better. I find it easier to tag items and also find the social networking element of it to be more user friendly (but it could just be that there are several people I know with accounts and I like to see what they are reading... uh oh, does that make me nosy?)
Of course I am also still updating my iread application on facebook as well but I guess updating two accounts instead of three is progress.
Babies and Book Tours and Blogs, Oh my!
1 week ago
1 comment:
I've ended up prefering GoodReads, though I haven't updated it for a while. I just signed up for Facebook a few weeks ago and am still having trouble making all the features work. Didn't know they have an ireads!
Post a Comment