Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm All A Twitter

Ok - so I jumped ahead in the explorations because everyone was talking about twittering and well I wanted to be a part of the group. Let me just say that twittering is addictive. This is bizarre but I feel like I have "talked to" some staff members from other branches more in the past week since using the blog, facebook, and twitter than I have ever. It's a definite sense of community and I am a social networking fan to begin with so I am like a kid in a candy store right now. Why have I not twittered before this?

I can definitely see how this can help in the workplace... I think its important enough that it creates a sense of community but I have also seen some great work type twitters going on, sharing information about programs/books/and happenings in our branches. Much fun! Have I mentioned yet that I really like twitter? Is anyone out there using it on their mobile devices or are we mostly web-based twitterers?

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: