Happy Thursday everyone. I suppose my blog is officially up and running. It took me forever to get the picture of my cat to not be HUGE and right in the middle of the page so I am refraining from any other enhancements to my blog at least until next week (so my head doesn't explode).
I actually read tons of blogs using Google Reader. I read several author blogs. I love John Green's vlog (video blog) that he does with his brother Hank. They are pretty hilarious. Other than that I read lots of work related blogs with library type news and some readers advisory type blogs that cause me to add way too many books to my "to read" list. I have also had a blog before where I kept track of what I was reading but I have since turned to other tools for that and am currently going back and forth between librarything, goodreads and the facebook iread application. If you have any opinions on those three I would love to hear them because it is getting quite old to update all three of them every time I read a book.
In general I love Web 2.0 and use a lot of social networking type sites already but I am interested in taking a peak at some things I don't know much about yet. I have never twittered and I don't have a flickr account yet so I am looking forward to those adventures.
Babies and Book Tours and Blogs, Oh my!
1 week ago
3 comments:
Welcome to the fun!
I haven't used Flickr much beyond my original exploration...but I'm afraid I've become a bit of a twitter addict. It's a lot of fun.
Enjoy your explorations!
Simon looks adorable, as always!
And welcome to Web 2.0! :-)
You should join Twitter as soon as possible! So much fun. There is a list of library twitterers on the Twitter Exploration page.
Post a Comment