I am having trouble getting the format of this blog just how I want it without an actual post to see what it looks like so here is my first attempt.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think your blog looks great. As you get into this project you will get braver and more adept at adding elements. Of course, that takes time and who has any?????
I really like your blog, especially the picture of your kitty. Is Simon the boss of your house? I have two bosses: Annabelle and Henrietta. Their names didn't lend themselves to a very cool blog title like yours, however.
2 comments:
I think your blog looks great. As you get into this project you will get braver and more adept at adding elements. Of course, that takes time and who has any?????
I really like your blog, especially the picture of your kitty. Is Simon the boss of your house? I have two bosses: Annabelle and Henrietta. Their names didn't lend themselves to a very cool blog title like yours, however.
Post a Comment